Sunday, April 8, 2007

Sunday, April 1, 2007




Sunday we found out that our stomaches failed. Melissa got up took a shower and then went to get Ainsley to walk down the hall (by now we discovered Ainsley was okay with Mama so long as Michael wasn't anywhere around. So I would take her into the hall and walk up and down and Michael could take a shower and get dressed in peace with out a screaming child trying to grab for him. Melissa barely made it out the door when she had to turn around and come back in the room as was promptly sick. Yuck. After that Melissa felt a little better but stayed in the room and Ainsley cried while Michael took a shower and got dressed. We went down to breakfast and Michael was sitting down for a few minutes when he said, I need the room card and headed back up.

Ainsley had an appointment right after breakfast to get her picture taken for her VISA application. After that Ainsley and Mama shopped for a little but then had to go back up to the room because Mama had to go fill out paperwork. Baba was prone on the bed so I handed him Ainsley and put a bottle and food next to the bed and said I would be back as soon as possible. It took an hour and a half to get everything finished. If you have any question about which government required more paperwork, it is definitely America and some of it was down right silly. One of the forms said that she has never been married, at 11 months I sure hope not!

I got back up to the room and they were both asleep on the bed. The Amazing Race was on TV so I got to watch the episode. Poor Baba stayed there for the rest of the day so Mama and Ainsley went shopping and walking around the island by ourselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are really wearing shorts, I mean shorts like not a skirt or pants, well now I have just seen everything..... I am glad everything is going well. I can't wait until she can come in and visit us. Have fun

Gotcha Day Video

Flags

Hit Counter

cheap web site hosting services
provided by the hit-counter-download.com website.